- Emily Brandt – traveling home today from Uganda Mission Trip
- Toni McFadden – speaking today in Mexico at 11 am on a debate team supporting and proclaiming ProLife
- Duey Peiffer – stroke consultation on November 11
- Jim Ault (Michelle Zimmerman’s father) – back surgery recovery
- Wendy Zimmerman – recovering from eye surgery
- Louanne Bomberger – will receive test results on November 21
- Earl Dohner – recovering from broken ribs received in a fall
- Christine D’Adderio (request from Doreen Stickler) – backpain/depression
- Mike Deckert – recovering from double knee replacement
- Sally Spangler – recovering from back surgery
- Ernestine Houser – undergoing rehab at Stone Ridge Town Center
- Steven Hartman (request from Joel Krall) – undergoing cancer treatments
- Brian Rump – has returned home
- Bonnie Teets – undergoing infusion treatments once a month
MONDAY, November 11
- 9:00 am / 7:00 pm – Women’s Beth Moore Bible Study
- 6:30 pm – Christian Education Ministry Team meeting
- 7:00 pm – Music and Worship Ministry Team meeting
TUESDAY, November 12
- 8:30 am – Comforter Finishing Day (Rooms 109 and 111)
- 10:00 am – Women’s Bible Study (Library)
WEDNESDAY, November 13
- 6:00– 7:30 pm – Men’s Conquer Group (Room 105)
- 6:00 pm – Praise Team rehearsal
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm – Men’s Conquer Group (Pret Zook’s home)
- 6:30 pm – 4th and 5th Grade Class for Girls / Boys
- 6:30 pm – Message Follow-Up by Pastor Charlie (Room 109)
- 6:30 pm – Time of Prayer and Praise (FLC)
- 7:30 pm – Worship Choir rehearsal
- 8:40 pm – Men’s Choir rehearsal
THURSDAY, November 14
- 9:00 am – Quilting Day (experienced and beginners welcome)
SATURDAY, November 16
- 6:00 am – Men’s Prayer Time (Room 111)
- 9:30 am – Prayer Shawl Ministry Work Day (Room 108)
- 7:00 pm – Meet & Greet the New Pastoral Candidate (FLC)
NEXT SUNDAY, November 17
– Pastoral Candidate preaches and congregational vote
- 20 – Time of Prayer and Praise (FLC), 6:30 pm
- 21 – Mothering Hearts Women’s Ministry, 9:30 am
- 22 – Rehearsal, Children’s Fall Praise Program, 6:30 pm
- 24 – Children’s Fall Praise Program, 9 am
- 24 – Single Sisters Social and Luncheon, 12 pm
MEET AND GREET the NEW PASTORAL CANDIDATE on Saturday, November 16 at 7 pm in the FLC. This is a time to hear from the candidate and ask him questions. Light refreshments will be provided. He will preach on Sunday morning, November 17 followed by a congregational vote.
DECEMBER NEWSLETTER Information is due NEXT SUNDAY!
GIFTS DISCERNMENT TEAM CALL – Sandy Keller has been called by the congregation to serve on the Gifts Discernment Team. Please pray for Sandy and for the other members of the Gifts Discernment Team as they seek to faithfully serve God and His people at South Lebanon Community Church.
CHALLENGE! The Power of a Praying Church! You are challenged to commit 10 minutes on your knees every day praying for our church and others in our church for one year! Our desire is to be a pleasing testimony as a church and as we strengthen and deepen our love for Jesus and for each other and continuing to do Kingdom work. IA sign-up sheet is posted on the bulletin boards if you are willing to commit to this challenge during the next year.
CHILDREN’S FALL PRAISE PROGAM is November 24 at 9 am in the Sanctuary. No regular Sunday school classes will be held. Rehearsal for this program is November 22 at 6:30 pm.
THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE is Wednesday, November 27 at 7 pm in the FLC. Join us for this night of prayer, praise and thanksgiving!
THE OVERCOMER GROWTH GROUP has been postponed until January 8 and will be held on Wednesday nights at the church.
WEDNESDAY EVENING PRAYER AND PRAISE – All are welcome to a time of prayer and praise on Wednesday evenings, November 13 and 20, from 6:30-7:30 in the FLC.
CHRISTMAS SOCK DROP for men at Teen Challenge is going on now through November 15. A box is in the narthex and FLC lobby for your donations. Thank you for your contributions!
ADULT SUNDAY SCHOOL WINTER QUARTER ELECTIVES begin in December. Be sure to sign-up!
NEW WHEELS OF FELLOWSHIP begin in January. Sign-up sheets are posted on the bulletin boards and in adult Sunday school classrooms for you to participate.
THE JUNIOR HIGH YOUTH are taking orders for their CHRISTMAS COOKIE BAKE SALE FUNDRAISER. Orders are due December 1. Place your orders on a bulletin board or in adult Sunday school classrooms.
BABY DEDICATION is planned for December 1 at the 10:30 am worship service in the Sanctuary. If interested, please contact Pastor Charlie.
CHRISTMAS CHOIR PROGRAM – December 14 & 15 at 7 pm. Posters are at the Information Centers to be picked up for publicizing.
JOIN A LIFE GROUP!
Email Kayle Watkins at email@example.com or contact her at 405-517-9779.
HELP IS NEEDED to serve refreshments after the Christmas Choir Program on December 14 and 15. Everything is supplied, you just need to serve. Watch for a sign-up sheet at the SIGN-UP CORNER in the narthex to be posted.
SINGLE SISTERS SOCIAL is Sunday, November 24 at noon in the FLC. A sign-up sheet is posted on the bulletin board in the narthex.
LEBANON COUNTY CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES BENEFIT DINNER is November 21 at 6:30 pm at Lebanon Evangelical Free Church in Jonestown. Special music provided by Jim & Joanna Lucas. Cost is $25/person. Call 717-272-4400 ext. 211 for tickets.
Junior High Youth Events
- November 10– Bible study at 6 pm
- December 7 – Cookie Bake Fundraiser (prep on Dec. 4)
Senior High Youth Events
- November 10 – Bible study at 6 pm