Discovering Your Spiritual Gifts
Helpful tips for discovering your spiritual gift*
- Study the subject of spiritual gifts (II Timothy 2:15, I Corinthians 12, Romans 12, I Peter 4, Ephesians 4)
- Observe others using their gifts to see gifts in action (Hebrews 10:24)
- Think in terms of how God gives gifts for the benefit of the body (Ephesians 4:11-16)
- Ask others what gifts they see in you
- Ask yourself a few questions
- Do you enjoy using this gift?
- Do others benefit from your gift?
- Does God seem to be blessing gift / ministry?
- What do you always comment on that needs improving?
- Try it – give it a try and you will learn about your gift
- Do not fret!
You have a gift given by God and God will help you on the journey of discovering and then employing your gift for the benefit of the body and the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ
*Based on ‘How to determine your spiritual gifts’ as presented on Wretched Radio by Todd Friel
Take the Team Ministry Spiritual Gifts Survey to learn how you are uniquely gifted and created by God, and how to use these gifts to serve Him and serve others. You can access this free, easy to complete online Spiritual Gifts Survey by Clicking Here
Then contact us at email@example.com to learn more about how God can use your gift(s) for His glory!