We will also have an easy to find link at the top left side of our website.
The direct url is http://members.slcc.ministrytracker.com
New Account Setup
- Go to member login portal (members.slcc.ministrytracker.com)
- Login or Create an Account
- If you already have a Faithlife account, you can use it to log into Ministry Tracker and you can skip to the "Online Giving" steps below.
- Or if you do not have an email address, a user name and password can be set up manually by filling out a form that can be picked up at the church office.
- Otherwise, click on "Create account"
- Enter your name, email address and desired password. And your finished. Skip Step 4.
- If you see a "WARNING:" message, your information has been imported from Elexio or you are already in our system. Skip to "Already in Ministry Tracker" (below)
Step 4. Already in Ministry Tracker
- click on "Forgot Username or Password?"
- Enter your email address and your password will be emailed to you.
- When you receive the email from Ministry Tracker - Use your email address and the password that was emailed to you to login.
After a successful log in to the member portal. Follow these easy steps for online giving.
- Click on the "Giving" menu item
- You can choose to set up a "New Gift". This can be a one-time gift or rescheduled gift as desired.
- Text to give can also be set if desired
- Your receipts and summaries (from the beginning of your use of giving through Ministry Tracker) through the menu items "Giving Summary" and "Scheduled Gifts"
- Click on "Add Card" or "Add Bank Account" to add the desired method of giving
- Fill appropriate account information
- Click on "Add Account"
- Choose the dollar amount you wish to give
- Choose the "Designation". Recommend leaving it as "General Giving" if it is a recurring gift
- Choose if this is going to be a one-time gift or recurring
- Click "Give Now" to complete the setup