Welcome to SLCC
Sunday Morning Services are at 8:30, 9:30 & 10:45 | Sunday School is at 9:40 AM
Annual Women's Spiritual Retreat
Wednesday, March 10 2021MORE INFORMATION & HOW TO SIGN UP - CLICK HERE!
- People of faith who live and work consistently with their religious beliefs on marriage and human sexuality would be harmed. This includes medical professionals forced to participate in “gender transition” efforts, counselors banned from helping their clients, and religious employers (like Christian schools) forced to hire those who do not share their mission. And the bill specifically takes away the religious protections we currently have under federal law.
- Women and girls would be forced to compete in athletics on an unfair playing field with biological males.
- School children and adults would have their privacy rights infringed upon by allowing sex-specific facilities (locker rooms, showers, bathrooms) to be used by the opposite biological sex.
- Women’s shelters would be forced to admit biological men.
- Adoption agencies and other non-profit charities would be subjected to government shutdown and discrimination lawsuits for continuing to follow their mission.
- Free speech would be censored by compelling policies for preferred pronoun use
Pennsylvania Family Council
717-545-0600 | pafamily.org
Sunday, February 28, 2021"Just the Way God Said It Would"
Sunday, February 21, 2021"You Can See Gods Wonderful Plan"
Sunday, February 14, 2021“How to Find True Love”
1 John 4:7–12
Sunday, February 7, 2021"It Was All God"
Sunday, January 31, 2021"God Lovers"
Sunday, January 24, 2021"God Has Found Out"
Sunday, January 17, 2021“So They Will Know the Truth”
Enter your full mobile number. Standard messaging rates may apply.